*MY SILENT THOUGHTS🤢.*

        Written

            By

       Idiege, Noel J.


  Amidst the vicissitudes of life - my thoughts.

Sitting and wondering why I should only talk about my looks, I pondered. I recalled what Casey Treat the Pioneer Pastor of the Christian Faith Center- Seattle Washington, has to say. For Casey: " *just do it, go after it, be violent and have a take-it-by-force spirit!"*
For some time, I thought within me, that human powers do have limits, of course. So being violent and taking everything by force when it is obviously beyond your powers is like a waste of effort, especially when the opportunity to exercise such power is not there. But in union with the power of the infinite being, it becomes possible.
So I thought I should not only look but move...taking one step at a time. The decision however had earlier ushered me into places I would never have willed to be, not just for now. But the knowledge that all "a responsibility demands is giving the best" - I tried.


   Fighting for excellence in leadership and breaking the chains of mediocrity...a wonderful one though, but not a day-job...so I thought. We talked about selflessness in leadership in total contrast to satisfying the leadership expectations of "one-man"...a well misconceived fact. Now, let thou remember! thou hath a reputation to protect - be whoever or whatever thou are. So off cut thee from those men and things seeking to rub thy name off thee.


   On! I put my mind's light of the days of my alma mata. She said to us: listen "when others are sitting - you stand, when they are standing - you should stand-out, when they walk - you run, when they run - you fly" being exceptional is not wrong, it only tells whom you are, and what you stand by".
Streaming inside of me...thoughts of my bloodline. So locked up with the "all is well" aphorism. Oh! how what one could wish for... despite the faces of physiological psychological, financial and academic dis-ease, staring at me in the eyes... the wounds of which "how are you?" could heal.


   In reminiscence of those suicidal victims. A friend once tried to justify the act, saying "it serves the only option when life becomes meaningless". Hey! my mind calls out...there was never a time life was meaningful "without man", 'life is just life' without man. Hence, if man who should make life not meaningless decide to take their own lives, who will make life meaningful?


   Perturbed mentally and emotionally some time ago, I flipped through the pages of a Jehovah Witnesses' Watchtower, envisaging talking to friends as one of the ways of finding my innermost peace. Yet, friends come and go, few and true ones almost unattainable, leaving me open-minded I still encourage folks to avoid serving as burden to others. When you get the impression to go...just let go.
   

   So pathetic to realise that my silent thoughts may be read and discarded, those who really need it may not get it, the wounds remain and I continue to seek healing but should I stop?? on taking a step...with my brother on black I pour out my thoughts to my sister on white until they no longer exist...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LOOKS